ServSafe® Food Safety Sanitation and Safety Managers Training and Exam
ServSafe® Food Safety Sanitation and Safety Managers Training and Exam meets the needs of State & Federal food laws and regulations; New Jersey legislator adopted Chapter 24 of the Retail Food Service & Vending Laws, 2010, requiring all establishments to have a certified person in charge of the operation of these requirements. This program is recognized as a Certified Food Service Manager. It sets the standard with comprehensive food safety training and a National Accredited Certification Examination.
Through the ServSafe® Food Safety Sanitation and Safety Managers Training and Exam, a participate will learn the standards for maintaining a safe and health food service environment including:
- Keeping food safe from food-borne illness
- Time and temperature controls
- Proper hygiene techniques
- Cross- contamination, sanitation, cleaning
- Proper work flow of the food flow ( HACCP)
- Pest control & other hazards of the operation
Upcoming Course Dates
- October 19th & October 26th, 2017 (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- November 6th & November 13th, 2017 (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- December 4th & December 11th, 2017 (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
More dates to come!
DVSC-NJ / 510 Heron Drive, Suite 210, Swedesboro, NJ 08085
From 295, use Exit 10. Make a right a the traffic light, then another right at the following traffic. Continue straight, then make a right at the third entrance towards the parking lot/building.
How to Register
Submit your registration using our secure form:
(2) Enter all student information.
(3) Click the Submit button at the bottom of the registration form. To avoid multiple submissions, please click on the Submit button once. Please allow a few moments for your information to submit to our secure server.