Effective May 1st, we have switched to a new Learning Management System (LMS). Please log into the new system (LINK) to schedule your employees for training. For instructional videos, print-outs & webinar recording, click "Read More".
BECOME A MEMBER
The Delaware Valley Safety Council welcomes you to participate more actively in our council by becoming a member. Membership unlocks resources to help your company find realistic solutions to safety challenges, prevent accidents and keep employee safety a top priority. As a 501C (3) not-for-profit, membership fees are used to fund services and capital expenses that are vital to our organization’s health.
Benefits of Membership
Annual membership dues: $300
- Reduced rates on select training
- 50% discount on room rentals at our facility in Swedesboro, NJ
- 10% discount on Click Safety exam prep workshops
- Happy hour events exclusive to membership
- Annual membership breakfast
- Discounted pricing on site-specific course development
- Free job board postings on DVSC website
- DVSC quarterly newsletter
How does membership help us?
Membership fees help pay for a number of critical expenses, including:
- Professional liability insurance
- ARSC fees for use of standard materials
- Computer lab maintenance
- Training room equipment/furniture
- Audit By association of reciprocal councils
- Maintenance of courseware servers and classroom computers
- On-site training equipment
Need customized training?
The Delaware Valley Safety Council would be happy to accommodate your workplace safety training needs. Contact us today to request a quote.