The Delaware Valley Safety Council seeks to provide world-class safety training to contractors and employees working in industrial facilities in Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. DVSC continually adds best-in-class training programs to meet the safety-training needs of diverse industrial environments. DVSC intends to utilize state-of-the-art technology, coupled with proven training, to lower safety incident rates, severity rates, and costs to industry. DVSC will provide secure, comprehensive training verification in order to eliminate the need for costly and time-consuming on-site record keeping. DVSC’s ultimate goal is to have every worker return home safely from work every day.
DVSC is Interested in You!
POSITION TITLE: Proctor Part-Time
ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT: DVSC Operations
REPORTS TO: Operations Supervisor
Responsible for coordination and administration of computer based testing and course exams.
- Verify proper documentation.
- Supervise lab operations as per written procedures of The Delaware Valley Safety Council and Pan Testing.
- Assist trainees with use of computer equipment and computer functions.
- Ensure necessary laboratory supplies and equipment are available.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Maintain quiet atmosphere for testing.
- Enforce documented cheating and honesty process.
- Provide technical support to instructors and room rental customers as needs
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year proctor experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be able to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective verbal skills
If you wish to communicate your special talents, please download our employment application; complete and return the application along with a current resume and salary history/requirements to: email@example.com