CPR/AED & FIRST AID TRAINING
CPR/AED + First Aid Course Description
A 4-5 hour course designed for the general public or lay rescuers whose job requires a first aid course completion card (restaurants, coaches, church organizations, teachers, etc.) The course provides the skills to effectively assess and maintain life from the critical minutes following an emergency until the arrival of emergency service personnel. Depending on which modules the candidate wished to take, the basic first aid course consists of General Principles, Medical Emergencies, and Injury Emergencies. Also includes CPR and AED, and Environmental Emergencies.
- October 12, 2020 (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- November 9, 2020 (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- December 14, 2020 (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
- Over 400,000 people experience sudden cardiac arrest outside the hospital every year.
- 88% of cardiac arrests occur in the home.
- Immediate CPR can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival.