CPR/AED & FIRST AID TRAINING
CPR/AED & First Aid Training is an important resource in an emergency. Effective bystander CPR, provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest, can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival. Save a life. Get CPR/AED & First Aid certified today.
CPR/AED Course Description
A 2-3 hour course designed to teach the lay rescuers (security guards, personal trainers, church organizations, teachers, etc.) how to recognize and treat life-threatening emergencies, whose job requires a course completion card documenting one rescuer adult CPR, Foreign Body Airway Obstruction, and AED training.
- October 11, 2019 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- November 15, 2019 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- December 13, 2019 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
CPR/AED + First Aid Course Description
A 4-5 hour course designed for the general public or lay rescuers whose job requires a first aid course completion card (restaurants, coaches, church organizations, teachers, etc.) The course provides the skills to effectively assess and maintain life from the critical minutes following an emergency until the arrival of emergency service personnel. Depending on which modules the candidate wished to take, the basic first aid course consists of General Principles, Medical Emergencies, and Injury Emergencies. Also includes CPR and AED, and Environmental Emergencies.
- October 11, 2019 (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- November 15, 2019 (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- December 13, 2019 (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
510 Heron Drive
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
- Over 400,000 people experience sudden cardiac arrest outside the hospital every year.
- 88% of cardiac arrests occur in the home.
- Immediate CPR can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival.
Sign up today and save a life!
Questions? Please call (856) 422-3872 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 Delaware Valley Safety Council