CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY SPECIALIST (COSS)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Enrollment is not guaranteed until full payment is received. You will be placed on a waiting list if your registration form does not include payment. All payments should be made payable to the Delaware Valley Safety Council in U.S. dollars.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Payment shall be made in one of the following methods:
1. Credit Card (American Express, MasterCard, VISA)
2. Purchase Order (copy must accompany registration form)
A 3% convenience fee will be charged on all credit card transactions.
Written confirmation will be emailed to you or the person registering you approximately 14 days prior to the first day of class. A map to the location of the class, information regarding hotel accommodations and other helpful information will accompany the confirmation letter.
All hotel reservations and charges, transportation arrangements and other fares are the responsibility of the student. Students should not schedule return flights to depart less than two (2) hours after the class is scheduled to end.
Late registrations made ten (10) business days or less to class date will be charged a $150.00 late fee.
For cancellations received 15 business days or more prior to the class date and time can receive a refund, minus $300 processing fee, or a credit letter to use towards to the next offering will be e-/mailed post program; good for up to 12 months, minus a $300 processing fee.
For cancellations received less than 15 business days of the class date and time, only substitution of personnel will be allowed, no refunds. Absolutely no refunds for cancellations received the day of class or for no-shows. Because of the costs associated with preparing for the course, there are no exceptions to the cancellation policy. Make sure you are able to attend this class prior to registering.
Delaware Valley Safety Council reserves the right to cancel any class if there are insufficient registrations.
- Military discounts are available for our Specialty Training Programs, such as COSS, COSM, and Safe Supervisor. Call to check for the availability of the military discount for other training programs offered by Delaware Valley Safety Council.
- Military discounts are available for anyone who is active military, a veteran or a member of the reserves.
- Proper military verification must be submitted with the registration, such as Form DD214 for veterans, or a military ID card for active service people and reserves. A copy of this paperwork must be kept on file with student’s registration.
- The discount will be 15%, PROVIDED WE ARE DEFINITELY RUNNING THE CLASS WITH OUR 3-PERSON MINIMUM—3 students already registered at regular price—before we will register and offer the military discount.
- Payments must be made with a credit card; invoicing and payment plans for the program may be set up with the DVSC Controller. Full payment is due one week prior to class start.
- The same late fees and cancellation fees apply.