We have a great opportunity for a Construction Safety Manager to join the team at AES Clean Technology.
The primary responsibility of a Construction Safety Manager is to assure all workers at a construction site are working in a safe manner and are following all safety procedures as outlined in the project’s job safety analysis for the client and the employer.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Familiarity in originating & practical experience in leading virtual and hands-on safety training to help all teams to work better and smarter through safety compliance.
- Translate safety regulations into easy-to-understand practices to improve our daily work.
- Create and develop JSA’s (job safety analysis) for our installation projects.
- Perform regular jobsite safety audits of worksite activities.
- Support and monitor key performance indicators with teams to address safety actions.
- Support and aid management with all categories and activities tied to safety training, education, and proficiencies.
- Administrative duties may include maintaining safety files such as safety training documentation, applicable medical certifications, environmental testing and special associated training, investigation reports including close calls, injury summaries, leading indicator data and other safety and health documentation.
- English/Spanish verbal and written is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What it takes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on construction sites and current OSHA 30 certification.
- Competent person, train-the-trainer, and other activity-specific certifications that pertain to common construction industry topics. Familiar with OSHA 301, 300 and 300A forms and other required documentations a plus.
- Manufacturing / pharmaceutical / clean room experience a plus.
- Good team player, self-confident, motivated, and independent individual.
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and regulations (OSHA, EPA, DOT, et al).
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities — the ability to maintain good records.
- Able to switch seamlessly between laptop, iPad, mobile phone for work related duties while traveling.
- Travel is a component of this position, must be able to travel up to 65%.
Who are we?
AES is a Pennsylvania Corporation founded in 1986 with corporate headquarters in Montgomeryville, PA and a Manufacturing facility located in Suwanee, GA. AES designs, manufactures and builds modular cleanrooms and custom cleanroom equipment for a variety of manufacturing facilities to include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences and technology industries in compliance with various regulatory standards.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/6a669c70-d81d-4814-8b7b-ea657d32ba54/AES-CLEAN-TECH