DVSC is now offering the new Globally Harmonized System (ARSC) course at both our Delaware and New Jersey facilities. The Global Harmonized System (GHS) is an international approach to hazard communication. OSHA is requiring that employees are trained on the new labels and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) format. You may even begin to receive products featuring these new labels and format soon! Don’t wait—train your employees now on these important new communication tools!
- National Safety Month: Staying Safe 24/7 June 11, 2021
- Heat Illness Awareness June 9, 2021
- Questions about COVID-19 vaccines? Talk to your doctor or pharmacist June 4, 2021
- The Next Frontier of Workplace Safety May 21, 2021
- National Safety Stand-Down, May 3 – 7, 2021 May 3, 2021